Features & Specification of the Linksys Extender re6300 Model
- Linksys Extender re6300 is truly a dual-band wireless range extender. The dual-band brings speed and reliability into your network no matter where you are.
- Completely eliminates dead zones from your house. It can extend the range of your router wireless network up to 6,500 square feet.
- It is easy to setup & use, simply plug into an electrical outlet & get started. No need of using any cable.
- The Linksys extender setup re6300 supports 802.11ac & further Wi-Fi alternatives.
- Your Linksys extender comes with Spot Finder technology. You can even setup range extender on your smartphone also. Spot Finder technology tells the exact location of where you can get a strong Wi-Fi signal.
- Delivers optimal performance due to Beamforming Technology.
- Now transfer files at the speed of up to N300 + AC433 Mbps.
- With the assistance of Crossband Technology, you receive maximum Wi-Fi signal around your home network.
- No Need for Setup CD for Linksys extender setup re6300.
- Fully loaded with Security Features such as WPA/WPA2 & 128 bit AES link encryption.
We have mentioned a brief overview of Linksys extender re6300. To know more about it or its setting, be with us until the end of the page. For now, we will learn about setting up Linksys range extender in Access Point mode. Before that, make sure you have active Wi-Fi connectivity. Along with this, you also need Wi-Fi name (SSID) /password of Wi-Fi, which is also known as a security key. You can have Wi-Fi name & password from your current Wi-Fi settings. Both are case-sensitive & needs care while entering. Finally, make arrangement for a long Ethernet cable that can cover the distance amid your router & extender.
Steps for Linksys extender setup re6300 in Access Point mode
- Start by plugging Linksys extender into an electrical outlet. Wait until the light starts to blink.
- Now, connect your router & extender with the help of Ethernet cable. Go ahead once LED lights to start to blink.
- Next, connect your device, whether it is computer or a wireless device with the Linksys extender setup re6300 SSID.
- Linksys Range extender’s default SSID can be asked from our experts anytime on the toll-free number.
- After this, launch a web browser on your device that you connected to the extender network. Next, type web address http://extender.linksys.com into browser address bar & press enter button to proceed.
- Hereafter, click on start setup icon.
- Choose the option of as a wired range extender (Access point) & then click Next.
- User those didn’t connect an Ethernet cable to the router to extender will receive an error message for the same.
For Smooth Linksys extender setup re6300, follow on-screen instructions to avoid further issues. You can also ask for assistance from our team of experts. For this, dial the toll-free number to get connected with our team. Even if you want to live interaction with the team, approach them for live chat support window. We appreciate your valuable feedback & suggestions. Keep guiding us through your comments & views. We will try to resolve your queries as soon as possible.